14.3.07

Hellboy/James Dean

i think Hellboy is a drama figure, and this morning have tried to search in my mind an actor who reflects the sadnes of this character (and not the machism like the movie)
first my mind have conceived a strange association, hellboy like the sad figure of Luke Perry in Beverlyhills 9020010 and drawing Luke face another actor is remind me (i think this is spelled very wrong Embarassed ), the great James Dean, yes Dean reflect the sadnes and the curse of my hellboy idea.
so, this is my James Hellboy Dean (with a little bit of young Brando)
he take under his arm a crash helmet not a bowling ball Mad

4 commenti:

g1toons ha detto...

tight illos nice work can't wait to see more

Adrian Lubbers ha detto...

These are great. Love the 300 doodles.

adriana juárez ha detto...

It's a very cute hellboy...you are right thinking about the sadness of this figure...hellboy is alone
:(...

smoky man ha detto...

Supercool Hellboy ;)

smok!